Question about Force Commander?

BeliSidhe

RE: Question about Force Commander?

Postby BeliSidhe at 19 Nov 2006, 23:28

Thx ... Found one of the skins on the site i like but i gotta track down Photoshop 6 so i can atempt a few mods to it. So far no luck every place here in the states has something else by Adobe looks like some sort of newer version.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 20 Nov 2006, 08:23

Photoshop CS is the latest version (possibly CS2 by now). Photoshop 6 is rather old by now, but I still use it and it's fine for what I do. Your best bet may be places like eBay and other second hand software places.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

BeliSidhe

Postby BeliSidhe at 20 Nov 2006, 16:31

thas what i thought i DL'd a trial of CS2 from adobe's website hehe. But the skin im trying to mod im having a hard time finding the spots i wanna change.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 20 Nov 2006, 19:26

What skin and what parts? If it's not the FC then it might be best to break it out into another thread ;)

There are tactics to finding which area of a texture it is, but they can involve quite a few restarts of the game and they can also lead to a tiny area of the texture which is difficult to track down precisely (which is why you can't do it just by looking :D)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

BeliSidhe

Postby BeliSidhe at 21 Nov 2006, 01:45

ok

DanTay25
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

47%

Re: Question about Force Commander?

Postby DanTay25 at 28 Feb 2008, 20:45

Also i have a question Warhammer tabletop isnt very easy to find up here in new england so I was wondering is it Taboo to have the Badge on the SM backpack..

Well, the Codex Astartes says it should be on the left pauldron, but a few Chapters do break the rule. The Black Templars have it on both shouder pads, the Iron Knights have it on a Grey Knight-style shield between the left pauldron and the breastplate... some Chapters do move it around, but most keep it on the left paudron.
Still, a Chapter icon on the backpack would look cool... and what more do you need than that? :D
"I tell you, men, they couldn't hit a bull at this dist-" Last words of General John Sedgewick

Previous