Can't get new badges and banners to work!!??

Mr. Falcon

Can't get new badges and banners to work!!??

Postby Mr. Falcon at 04 Dec 2005, 03:23

I have the .tga files in the correct files. What am i doing wrong?

thanx for help

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Can't get new badges and banners to work!!??

Postby IBBoard at 04 Dec 2005, 10:02

Not posting in the Dawn of War section for a start ;) :D I'll move it once I've posted :)

Anyway, I can't help a great deal from what you've said there. Where are the banners not working? are the not showing up in game? or are they not showing up in the army painter? Where did you get the banners from, or did you make them yourself? If you know how to find out, what is the colour depth of the images? What is the file size of the images?

Some more details and I might be able to help :) as a general idea, if it showed up in one game and then stopped showing up, read the FAQ. If it's not showing up in the army painter at all then...erm...you might as well try the FAQ again :D If you've already done those then I need more details to be able to help :)
Last edited by IBBoard on 30 Dec 2005, 17:30, edited 1 time in total.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Mr. Falcon

Postby Mr. Falcon at 05 Dec 2005, 03:40

The banners and badges aren't working in the painter and the game. I dl'd several badges and banners a couple came in packs. But I do know that badge .tga files are in the dawn of war badge folder and like wise for the banners....so i wonder what i'm missing? Thanks for your help!

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 05 Dec 2005, 08:00

If they're in the right folders and still not showing, then it's most likely either a file name collision or a format issue (i.e. they're not 32bit TGAs, they're only 24bit TGAs)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)