IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Current Projects

Postby IBBoard at 12 Apr 2005, 21:52

Probably best if people set up separate threads if they really want to show things off or discuss a particluar project, but we can have a central thread for people's plans an WIPs.

For me WIP is:
  • Dark Angels and Space Wolf badges and banners
  • Quartered Space Marine pattern (as soon as I get back to work on it and remember where I put it!)

And on the "to do next" list:
  • Modified Eldar (so that they can be done as they showed in a White Dwarf article about Biel-Tan, with a main body colour, a helmet colour and a face mask colour (green, white and grey in this case). Seems much more sensible than having trim doing the highlighting of the pads
  • Grimjaw Orks (check my Ork Army on this site and then replace black jaws with team colourable) - I've done some work on a Boy, but didn't get very far at all!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

mel_danes

Postby mel_danes at 13 Apr 2005, 18:55

Work in progress.

[*]I am currently doing a dreadnought for the Death Guard Mod, for Ricochet.
[*]Legion of the Damned is back on track with a new FC and Predator. I would like to redo all the vehicles from the Rhinoz Mini-mod, It is so cool :D

On the "to do next" list

[*]A proper Alpha Legion colour scheme. I am planning on implimenting a scaled pattern for parts of the model and redoing the horns.
[*]Hopefully some mod somewhere will have a use for my skills.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 13 Apr 2005, 20:26

Cool :) far more impressive than my "take it from one layer and put it on another layer" projects :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Multimadman

Postby Multimadman at 15 Apr 2005, 20:42

Nice going guys... i like this relaxed forum.

Headshot Enterprises (that's my cousin and me) are doing the wolves as you know. Done so far are (in a more or less finished state):

Force Commander
Apothecary
Marines
Rhino
Whirlwind
Predator

Both of us are crackin on the dread since we want that one to be a really cool one.

mel_danes

Postby mel_danes at 17 Apr 2005, 04:05

Yeah this is far more relaxed. I like the loose atmoshpere and respect we have going.

I think the work you posted over on relic looked really cool. Waiting to see what you have planned for that dred.