IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: New Dawn Of War Chapters

Postby IBBoard at 03 Nov 2004, 22:10

I've only got the Demo, so I'm not sure how well it'll work, but I've created 6 colour schemes so far - two Official Chapters, two semi-official chapters (they're mentioned, but only really shown in a recent White Dwarf article where someone says about how they wanted to paint an army cos there wasn't much background there and they had free reign) and two random chapters that I came up with as colour schemes. These will be available as articles and colourscheme downloads, but for now here is a Black Templars teaser:

Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 25 Nov 2004, 15:15

Have you bought DoW? are you getting it? I'm gonna get some more RAM for my computer soon, damn shared memory

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 26 Nov 2004, 08:37

Nope, not got it yet - Christmas is coming up and I got told not to reduce my list of potential presents :D
Still got to get more memory to play Painkiller too - I haven't re-purchased after the last lot couldn't get delivered because the fools couldn't find my house!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)