Coming Soon ... Marine Chapters In Dawn Of War!

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Coming Soon ... Marine Chapters In Dawn Of War!

Postby IBBoard at 18 Oct 2004, 19:17

Its just a random idea that I've had that I've not quickly picked anything up for on Google, but coming soon on HWT will be a Dawn of War "How To Paint Chapter XXX" in Dawn of War.

I'm only working with the demo, so I only get the Space Marines for now, but there are several well known chapters that they don't cover and lots of interesting colour schemes that you can make up without having to waste a model!

For now here is my first attempt at a Relictors Veteran (White Dwarf 295 for those who want to see the model):

Apologies about the arrow overlay but I can't get rid of it in the interface and I can't paint over the "auto apply" button at the bottom either (well I can, but not to make it look good).

Other chapters I have in the pipeline (not screenshotted or perfected yet) are Salamanders (they have a badge, but no colour scheme in the Demo), Black Templars, something approaching Death Wing and a nice dark crimson chapter that could be most-things Blood Angel Successor!

<!--EDIT|The Emperor|Oct 18 2004, 07:19 PM-->
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)