Space Marine Minotaurs

Kjetil136
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

20%

Space Marine Minotaurs

Postby Kjetil136 at 15 Jun 2008, 16:46

Hey this is my first post and i have had no experience skinning. But the tutorials really helped. I play space marines and wanted to make a minotaur army for Dawn of War. So here is the finished product. any comments would be appreciated.
http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/7528/spacemarineminotaurwq6.jpg

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/4770/spacemarineminotaur2fr6.jpg
"In a world of darkness, the synapses of conscious thought are like a beacon of hope... or despair."

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: Space Marine Minotaurs

Postby IBBoard at 16 Jun 2008, 10:55

Looks good. Was there anything missing from the tutorials that they need to cover at all?

I think you might have some areas of overlap between Primary and Secondary on the shoulder pad that could show strange colours if your colours are wrong, and a couple of parts like the knee-pad might not be quite aligned properly (they have black edges), but it's good for a first attempt at skinning.

Any plans to carry it on to some of the other models?
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Kjetil136
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

20%

Postby Kjetil136 at 27 Jul 2008, 20:27

I have been very busy lately but i am planning on taking to the force commander and the terminators. I recently finished painting an actual model with this scheme. I'll post that in painting though.
"In a world of darkness, the synapses of conscious thought are like a beacon of hope... or despair."

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 27 Jul 2008, 20:32

I understand busy ;) Once you get it completed then feel free to submit it to the site. If it's too big for a single upload (limited to 2MB) then contact me and I'll tell you the "large files" email address.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Postby stfas at 27 Jul 2008, 23:15

busy is totally understandable as IBBoard said, no one ever said you needed to do anything.