Steel Legion retexture?

Xenos_Langley
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

8%

Steel Legion retexture?

Postby Xenos_Langley at 11 Feb 2008, 02:58

Is it possible for soem one to make a reskin of the imperial guard so they look like the steel Legion storm troopers just with out the gas masks?

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Re: request

Postby stfas at 11 Feb 2008, 14:15

there is a steel legion mod...

and ibboard the eldar avatar texture was made by Ira Aduro (the texture is at dowfiles) the email i don't know

Xenos_Langley
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

8%

Postby Xenos_Langley at 11 Feb 2008, 18:58

I know theres a steel legion mod. but is it possible to make or transfer the skins of the storm troopers into the imperial guardsmen. ok

*new*(Does any one know if the Mark 3 Spacemarine armor skins are still around. or are they to old)
Last edited by Xenos_Langley on 11 Feb 2008, 19:16, edited 1 time in total.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 11 Feb 2008, 19:03

As I alluded to here it isn't possible to change the shape of the model at all (at least not to add bits - you can remove some bits by making them invisible, but it doesn't always work).

Unfortunately that means you could make something that looks a little Steel Legion-esque, but it wouldn't necessarily be all that great and it might not work at all. Even if it does work then it might not look right from all angles and you wouldn't get a full reskin, just some details painted over the existing shape.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)