request

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

request

Postby stfas at 03 Jul 2007, 10:21

after that this is a request i thought about posting it here, my request is to add specularity to all races (including buildings) so can anyone do this?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: request

Postby IBBoard at 03 Jul 2007, 17:40

* Moved to the correct forum *

A user on the Relic Forums called MEGAzogg has already done it for most of the races. I don't have the latest copies or know where the links are exactly, but we do host some of the early versions at Skins@HWT.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Re: request

Postby stfas at 03 Jul 2007, 21:08

i know i already have ig and sm specularity thats why i want the other races... the reflections looks good

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 04 Jul 2007, 17:35

Have you looked on the Relic News forums or searched the Internet for "MEGAzogg" and "specularity" or "reflection"?

As I said, he has made the races, I just haven't ever got a version on the site as he kept updating them before I got a chance, then he wanted them pulled from the Net, then I've been busy with other things.
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Postby stfas at 04 Jul 2007, 22:49

forgot to say that i dled all of the packs, including specularity imperial guards, space marines, chaos marines, necrons, eldar non-finished, tau and an newer ver of gk

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Postby stfas at 22 Jul 2007, 10:38

i could send you all packs if you want too

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 22 Jul 2007, 15:24

When I get a chance I should really track down all of the ones that I've not added and mirror them on the site. I just always seem to have more tasks than I have time.

Once I do get around to it, though, I'll just download the latest versions that Zogg has released and use those.

Thanks, though.

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Postby stfas at 22 Jul 2007, 15:40

here are site for reflection files (i know off): http://savefile.com/projects/1040547 if you get on more of them (if there is higher vers {HOPE}) then you can aswell load them up on shwt

p.s: im going to do out normal dow (tartarus) with ultrian first then dow (lorn v) with ultrian color (sm) and imperial soldiers (scheme i created)(ig), might even change the other things in the two first games color