IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Wohoo!! New Paintpots At Last :)

Postby IBBoard at 01 Aug 2002, 19:46

I have asked staff at GW stores about the paint pots, and they haven't had any news about the pot changes (the newer pots are useless with screw tops) but they did know that there would be some change sometime because everyone (including the staff) was moaning about them. Anyway, this rumour says that the old style paint pots, but with strengthened hinges, will be making a return! Wahay for old style new paint pots!!
(I found the rumour at http://www.portent.net - in the Chicago Games Day Rumours section)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 11 Aug 2002, 15:54

could do with re-inforced tabs as well, kept snapping off

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 11 Aug 2002, 17:58

I never had any problems after the tabs broke, the breaking hinges tend to cause more problems as you lever the lid off and it suddenly flies off.
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Frond

Postby Frond at 06 Feb 2007, 18:17

Man, this was ages ago, why isn't it deleted?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 06 Feb 2007, 19:00

Why should it be? Yeah, it's a little old, but it's not completely irrelevant. If you delete everything then you've got no way of looking back over what happened :)

Also, if it is so old that it should be deleted then why did you dig it up? It's not an old and dead topic now ;)

I do have an Archive section coded up for the site that would stop it being an active topic. Only problem is I've not had a chance to update the Search so that it either returns correct links to the Archive section or doesn't search the Archive section.

Frond

Postby Frond at 06 Feb 2007, 21:16

it was actualy quite near the top, not sure why...

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 07 Feb 2007, 08:14

Probably because few people have had painting and modelling questions/topics. The entire forum only has one page and 22 topics, so any topic that comes under 'painting and modelling' from the past six years of the forum's life could be in here (except ones that have been lost in migrations between forum systems)