Hello from wolfpack

wolfpack
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

6%

Hello from wolfpack

Postby wolfpack at 06 Jun 2007, 07:16

Hello all, glad to join, I play space puppies...am in the midst of a revamp...(had a brain far...I mean an apiphany) so my 10K great company is going through the ringer right now...am still working on it and will post things as they come...

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Hello from wolfpack

Postby IBBoard at 06 Jun 2007, 17:40

Welcome.

It's always good to have a gaming epiphany. I had a mini one recently, painted up a Killer Kan but never got round to basing him and pinning him together. He's still sat on top of my desk in pieces, but I just don't have the time to do everything I want to do :D

Is the 10K 10,000 points or 10,000 GB£/US$/other currency? If it's a metal army, I guess it could be a bit of each :D

If you want to make any articles or suggest any tips for painting and collecting Space Wolves then feel free to post them on the forums and I'll transfer them to the site if there's enough of them.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

wolfpack
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

6%

Postby wolfpack at 06 Jun 2007, 17:54

Oh duh(my bad)...yeah that's 10K in points...Brainfar..I mean mental lapse (well 9987...but close enough) but since I have started to re-organize I think I'm losing points fast...LOL...was shooting to create a whole great company ...so am just getting everything on pace with the new models and then will recalculate what I have

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 07 Jun 2007, 18:19

It's always the way - you rearrange your army and end up with less than you thought you had.

I guessed it was 10K points. I was just thinking that Space Wolves have been mainly metal for a while and so with GW's prices then £10K wouldn't necessarily be a big army.

A whole Great Company would be quite an achievement. It was impressive to see the full Ultramarines chapter (both at Games Day, I think, and at Warhammer World) but even an entire company would be quite large.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)