Help!

Frond

Help!

Postby Frond at 02 Feb 2007, 21:23

Hi, i am new and need some instructions on submiting articles, if any1 can help, please reply.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Help!

Postby IBBoard at 02 Feb 2007, 22:39

If you want to submit an article to the site then just drop me a PM and I'll give you an email address to send it to. Alternatively, write it up and post it somewhere on the web and send me the URL.

At some point I might add article submission capability, but for now it's admin-only so that the database doesn't get flooded by people submitting junk that isn't really an article.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Frond

Postby Frond at 03 Feb 2007, 11:26

Thanks, i have not finished yet, but i have posted a preview in the fic forum, it is called "All is Fair in love and war." if any1 wants to check it out, feel free.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 03 Feb 2007, 12:15

Ah, I thought you meant an article as well as a story :)

If it's a story, put it in the forum you've already put it in and I should get round to adding it to the site at some point (as long as the author says they want me to). I've yet to get round to one of Hulls Raven's stories that's been there a while, but his are huge!

I'll try to give your preview a read over the weekend.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)