Whats your favourite total conversion for any PC game?

MadMaffMan
Nob
Nob
Progress to next rank:

15%

Whats your favourite total conversion for any PC game?

Postby MadMaffMan at 13 Nov 2006, 01:50

While reinstalling lot's of old games onto my new PC i started working my way through a very large pile of CD's that i have been saving my favourite mods onto for years.....good thing too when i think of my turn over in broken PC's....and came upon a few real gems.

First was an old total conversion mod for Starfleet Command 2 which seems to have no main name but is a collection of files that includes high definition models and new sounds as well as a new campaign. :shock:

Other favs include the Rome: Total War mod Rome: Total Realisim which is great and the Kobayashimaru mod for StarTrek Bridge Commander, a must for any Trekkie.

My newest one though is for the game Silent Hunter 3, it's called The Grey Wolves Supermod and adds so much new content it's almost like playing a new game.

Anyone else have any mods that they couldn't live without? :idea:
"No Pity! No Remorse! No Beer!"

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Whats your favourite total conversion for any PC game?

Postby IBBoard at 15 Nov 2006, 13:34

If it's mods I can't live without, it'd have to be UberPainter for DC, UberPainter for DoW and UberPainter for Winter Assault ;)

Other than that I don't know if I've played games enough to get to mods. There's a few for Oblivion that look amazing (like a Realism mod, one that adds lights in the windows at night, etc) but I haven't actually tried them yet.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)