How do I post images?

Librarian Rannos

Question:Can we display miniatures here?

Postby Librarian Rannos at 19 May 2005, 14:38

Sorry,off topic but... whatever.

Can we display[if we're invited]miniatures?That means uploading photos of...

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: How do I post images?

Postby IBBoard at 19 May 2005, 15:04

Minatures should really go in the Painting and Modelling forum. Just upload them to somewhere like Photobucket and link to them from a post (using the IMG bbcode tag)
Last edited by IBBoard on 05 Apr 2007, 09:25, edited 1 time in total.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Brother-Raven

Postby Brother-Raven at 24 Jun 2006, 00:34

Somewhere you may find Extremely useful; IHud sister site to PhotoJerk Both Extremely good and FREE Sites.

Ihud - 50mb Limit(if i remember rightly), No bandwidth limits (Or if there is its very very very high)
Photojerk - the best Free image hosting around, can sort your images into folders as well as albums, upload multiple files in .zip files(up to 50MB) for free,or if you only have a handful of images to upload, up to 5 images at one single time. Easy to use interface.

All in all better than what I've seen so far (photobucket, imageshack, rapidshare)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 24 Jun 2006, 09:31

Sounds good :) Might have to clean this thread up though - I just read it from the start and its very old and rather outdated at first :D

[edit] I've split this image bit off in to a separate thread. iHud and PhotoJerk look reasonable, although like most things they have a "we can delete your file if we think it's too much" condition.

I'm also a little suspicious of the front page saying (complete with missing sentence):

We reserve the right to r$

We do not have set limits on usage, however excessive usage may lead to removal of the file.

They reserve the right to what?
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)