Jensen Button may be imprisoned after this race!

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Jensen Button may be imprisoned after this race!

Postby IBBoard at 23 Apr 2006, 09:45

Yes, apparently it's true, if Jensen Button doesn't win at San Marino, he may be imprisoned in the Tower of London by order of Her Majesty!

THE GRAVEL TRAP - Jenson's Royal Order (ITV-F1.com)

I'm guessing he won't actually be imprisoned, but if the Queen really has given him a royal commandment to win the race then I'm guessing there is still old laws in place that say disobeying a direct order from the ruling Monarch is punishable by imprisonment :D

On a related side not - do you think that the Queen ever watches the F1 and goes "one did not enjoy that race since one's damned corgi's were yapping throughout and one's remote control was elsewhere so one could not turn up the volume enough"? :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Jensen Button may be imprisoned after this race!

Postby IBBoard at 23 Apr 2006, 13:43

Hmmmmm, I won't spoil it yet for anyone who hasn't watched it, but do you think it'd still count as disobeying an order when he came in 7th because of the reason he did? First time I've seen something like that happen for a while!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)