IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Easter Eggs!

Postby IBBoard at 16 Apr 2006, 10:52

So, it's Easter Sunday today, which as everyone knows is that important day of the year when the Easter Bunny rose again with a basket full of chocolate eggs (although why the bunny had eggs and why they're chocolate, no one has yet been able to explain!)

So, what has anyone else got? I'm 21, but I've got a nice little selection :) A large Mars egg and a large Yorkie egg (the ones with two bars in with them), a smaller Creme Egg, a little Thornton's bunny (about small Creme Egg sized) and a normal sized Creme Egg (plus my fiancee's Creme Eggs, because she doesn't like them).

On top of that I might be getting another egg next week because I bought my Fiancee a Lindt bunny and so she feels she needs to buy me something. Yay! Post-Easter sale chocolate! :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

RE: Easter Eggs!

Postby TGSC at 16 Apr 2006, 11:36

Mmmmm, munchies.

I've got a massive stack, I even got one for my birthday. Although I don't eat so much chocolate now so it's going to take me forever to work my way through them

EDIT: I'm also going to take the oppertunity to let people know I was amused by the headline "swollen Danube threatens Balkans". I'm not sure why but it just souds slightly rude, or like a medical condition or something.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Easter Eggs!

Postby IBBoard at 16 Apr 2006, 18:09

*raises eyebrow* uh-huh......

Anyhow, I'll be the same - lots of chocolate, hardly eat it , take ages to finish it. I had one Creme Egg yesterday (and actual Creme Egg, not the easter egg one) but other than that and the Harrods mallow, jelly and hellybean hearts that my fiancee's sister in America had delivered to us a week or so ago, I've not eaten anything yet!

Hmmmmm, Mars bar or bunny head? :twisted:
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)