Being staff members

Postby Space marine at 12 Apr 2006, 13:53

How do you become one of the staff?
Something like:
Post well
Be helpful
Be kind
Be here for a long time
Ask for a job - Don't want to give someone a job who doesn't want one, eh? :wink: ( that someone is not me )

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Being staff members

Postby IBBoard at 12 Apr 2006, 17:41

First thing's first, we have to have a need for staff! At the moment, there's no way the forums are busy enough to require additional staff. The only reason we have TGSC as a Moderator is because he's my brother and I made him a Mod while I went to America with my girlfriend over Christmas, and I've not removed him since.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Space marine

Postby Space marine at 16 Apr 2006, 16:03

Oh :(

Simguinus
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

34%

Postby Simguinus at 01 May 2006, 19:23

The closest you get to other staff is me... :wink: *mallards*
And that's only 'cos I keep sticking stuff into the 'pedia. But I'm doing that of my own volition, because I love the idea of the Encyclodpedia Workshopica and want to see it done.

On which topic, I'm back from holiday, and normal 'service' should resume shortly....although I did start playing Guild Wars recently :lol:
Ego Ordinis Mallei Inquisitor, per auctoritate Digamma, Decimatio, Duodecies, ultimum exterminatum planetae [insert here] cum extrema celeritate impero.

(roughly; 'I, Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, hereby authorise Death, Destruction, Doom, the total extermination of the planet "blah" with the most extreme and imperative speed.')

In a galaxy of a million worlds, what does the death of one matter?

Simguinus, Chief Historitor

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/p ... e_id=66353

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 01 May 2006, 19:44

Ah, I'd wondered where you'd got to. Your absense forced me to finish typing up the rest of my attempts at Inquisitor definitions :D Although "mallards"? Where ducks?

Getting back on the original topic, having read some of the tips at Warvault, the site needs a team of content creators. This has nothing to do with the forum and would be entirely separate, but unfortunately all of the updating interfaces are designed for just me (i.e. they let you do everything, including deleting things, and some things don't actually have an admin interface). I'm working on it again now, so expect some announcements...ooooo....any time in the next month about it :D

All announcements about module updates and requirements will be put in the "suggestions" forum or posted on the HWT site as news :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)