Hello everyone

Adonis
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

0%

Hello everyone

Postby Adonis at 24 Feb 2006, 15:56

Hey there. New to this forum. Met IBBoard on the Relicnews forum. Decided to come over here and say hi. I want to say thanks to IBBoard for hosting the teamcolorable apothecary skin for Dawn of War that I worked on. Hope you guys like it. :D

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Hello everyone

Postby IBBoard at 24 Feb 2006, 16:29

Good to see you over here :) The team colourable Apothecary skin is great - it's more than I did for all of my first dozen or more skins! Most of them were just moving colours between layers :D

As for hosting it, no problem, I'm glad to be here for the community in a completely banner-free way. If only more people found the alternatives, instead of sticking with the 'big boys' like the FileFront network (which I'd actually never really heard of until I found DoWFiles!)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Adonis
3rd Year Cadet
3rd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

0%

Postby Adonis at 24 Feb 2006, 16:42

Well, Filefront seems to be getting on alot of peoples nerves lately with it's lackadaisical screening process of mods, skins, etc. Which is why I asked you to host the skin first. :D Anyway, thanks for the welcome!

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 24 Feb 2006, 18:20

I've just read the comments on your skin on FileFront - always good to see the same kind of people turning up time and again!

Hope you enjoy your stay - maybe things will pick up a bit with a new face around :) but then I always think that, and then it just quietens down again :\
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)