IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

The American Government hate me!

Postby IBBoard at 01 Jan 2006, 21:03

OK, so I'm back from holiday - you should know that by now :)

One thing I didn't mention, though, was that the American Goverment hate me! I was coming back from Colorado, went through the X-ray and metal dectector point at Denver International Airport and they scanned my rucksack. I was about to pick it up and they grabbed it and scanned it again. All it had in it was various toiletries, my finacees makeup, some spare underwear in case we got stopped somewhere, and a bag of peanut M&Ms. What the heck looked suspicious in there?!?

Then I got home and unbacked my main case and find a little note in there saying "Transportation Security Administriong - Notice of Baggage Inspection". OK, so I had a mini toolkit in there, a mini helicopter toy that flies off a little 'trigger' handle and a big metal tray that could have been hiding things, but after the rucksack as well it was a little strange :D

[size=0.8]Note: the above post was not meant to be taken seriously! Although the events did happen[/size]
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)