Warvault Community Site is LIVE!

Angron

Warvault Community Site is LIVE!

Postby Angron at 15 Dec 2005, 21:10

Hey all,

For a few weeks you will have heard about the Warvault project being just a Webring. Well, today.. we opened the rest of our site. 99% completed (the Email icon is different, along with another few), but we're ready.

So, head on down, register on the forum, post comments on the News.. I don't mind. But if you like the project, then let's see those hands in the air!

The Community Site!.

Thanks all, and see you down there,

~Ang

[Note; due to time constraints this is a copy and paste post.. sorry. But any admins, I hope this doesn't offend. And if your site is doing ANYTHING at the moment (competitions, AoDs.. anything) then email me and it will go in the first Warvault News update. Thanks again.]

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Warvault Community Site is LIVE!

Postby IBBoard at 30 Dec 2005, 17:43

I'd normally consign things like this to the 'Advertising' forum, but since I'm an honourary member of Team Warvault (patching up and uploading some of the Promo Pages for the top list) then I'll leave it here. Hopefully you'll get it fixed soon, though :D

warvault.net wrote:Ah dear. Something appears to have gone wrong again.

Keep checking back until our highly advanced team of worker chimps is done fixing this section of the site.

When we're done, you'll see the site working properly again.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)