Hello All

Kamarath

Hello All

Postby Kamarath at 12 Sep 2005, 21:31

Hello all,

Just putting in the customary introduction post to say Hi and to thank the powers that be for creating a central sight to nick some quality skins and badges. :)

I'm a gamer of 26 years and a recently returned prodigal son to WH40K and WHFB. When DoW came out I was ecstatic and hopeful that I would be able to have my SM Tabletop armies of the Vigilant and the Hunters Errant displayed in the video game.

Unfortunately the painter was a bit limited and wouldn't allow the color schemes of either. :(

So, howdy and now on to the skinning threads to plead for rediculously complicated skins. :twisted:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Hello All

Postby IBBoard at 13 Sep 2005, 07:52

HI, hope you enjoy it here, and as soon as I check out the other post you've made, I'll see how rediculously complicated it is :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Space marine

Postby Space marine at 07 Apr 2006, 11:15

To admin:
Under your messages you have something about a Blog. What is Blog?

Sorry if this is obvious, but I was curious. :roll:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 07 Apr 2006, 11:17

Click it and see :)

It's nothing amazingly interesting. A blog is just like an online diary. My blog is (or at least was) supposed to be an online diary of my development work and the changes I made to the website. As it turns out, I don't end up updating it enough, so I'm probably going to kill it off at some point.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Space marine

Postby Space marine at 07 Apr 2006, 11:49

IBBoard wrote:Click it and see :)

It's nothing amazingly interesting. A blog is just like an online diary. My blog is (or at least was) supposed to be an online diary of my development work and the changes I made to the website. As it turns out, I don't end up updating it enough, so I'm probably going to kill it off at some point.

oh, I see! Cool. Thnx! :)