IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Cocaine river!

Postby IBBoard at 05 Aug 2005, 12:18

I just read an interesting news report on BBC's teletext news - apparently the River Po in Italy has cocaine byproducts equivalent to approximately 4Kg of Cocaine _per day_ flowing down it! They reckon it's about 27 doses per 1000 'young people' in the valley - now is that a valley with a lot of cocaine users or a small number of very heavy users? :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/4746787.stm

(Teletext is simple text that overlays a terestrial signal, you navigate by entering page numbers or pressing a blue, green, red or yellow button for specific links)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

RE: Cocaine river!

Postby TGSC at 06 Aug 2005, 15:04

Where's me straw? :D

EDIT: Just noticed it said Cocaine metabolites, maybe not then.
I wonder if you could use this as an excuse in a drugs test, I presume if whatever is in the water is what is left after you've taken coke, if you ingest it, it will just pass out again.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Cocaine river!

Postby IBBoard at 08 Aug 2005, 06:54

An excuse? "I'm sorry officer, I just went into the River Po and swallowed several gallons of water and so I think that must be the reason that the metabolites are in my system and has nothing to do with the fact that you caught me high with cocaine stashed on me" :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)