Where is everybody?

Librarian Rannos

Where is everybody?

Postby Librarian Rannos at 26 May 2005, 19:32

Well IBBoard is active, he's posting replies.TG-something is also around.
Warmaster Horus is almost always away[I can't recall any recent post under his name].Techpriest Squeak...well I dunno.I've seen these guys in old posts only.Have you guys changed your nicknames or what?Let me know who are part of the staff so I'll know to whom I'm speaking with[or should I say posting with :?: ]

Exception for this request is IBBoard.I know that this guy is the admin.I don't know the others.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Where is everybody?

Postby IBBoard at 26 May 2005, 19:39

TGSC (taken from The Great Subconcious Club, an album by K's Choice) was Warmaster Horus, the other Admin, but he wanted to start from scratch and so he set up his new account and became a Mod (didn't really need two admins!)

Squeak was one of our really early members from back in the days when we were running an Ikonboard (v2, before we ran the v3 and before we ran the Invision Board :D)

As for everyone else, they seemed to sign up and then disappear after a while. Even when I mass mailed people at one point, I don't think more than two people returned. Makes me wonder why half of the sign up.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 27 May 2005, 07:14

So techpriest Squeak no longer participates?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 28 May 2005, 17:01

Nope, he was one of our first members way back in 2001, and he hasn't posted since mid 2002. As if you can't tell from the huge number of people registered with 0 posts, we seem to have a lot of people signing up and disappearing :?
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 29 May 2005, 09:08

I'm still posting occasionally but I'm trying to aviod it getting like some of the other forums I post in, where I reply and then sit there for ages waiting for someone else to say something. I want to make more use of my time, at least during exam period

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 30 May 2005, 15:26

Yeah, always best not to waste time during exam periods :D Not that you were probably talking about Kerrang! ;)
I just hop in an out every few hours at work (you can't work too long solidly, so I need breaks, and sometimes it is just a quick CSS or HTML tweak :)) and then maybe a couple of times on a weekend (I'm not at my own computer)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 30 May 2005, 16:42

I've joined some days[2 or 3]before the final exams started and I've posted since then about 60 post[ :!: ].I isn't that bad...just wait until the finals are over.Then you'll see high speed at posting[at first the rate for posts per day was 7.something]

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 31 May 2005, 20:47

With the amount of people who currently visit, it'll have to be a very brief burst of high speed posting - because you'll either run out of posts to reply to or run out of new topics to start :D

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 01 Jun 2005, 07:40

Both suit me!