Ir On Phones

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

RE: Ir On Phones

Postby TGSC at 17 May 2005, 22:16

Gah, I've just found out I get an infra red thing on my phone (6610i) and I can't get the flipping thing to connect for more than a second or so :angry:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 18 May 2005, 07:24

IR is kinda picky - when I started my placement I was on a laptop with IR, and Joe was on the other side of the desk with the same type of laptop, and they kept finding and losing each other's IR connection. In the end we just covered one of them over with a post-it :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 18 May 2005, 13:21

Yay, I've got it going now I have Nokia software, must have been cos the laptop end wasnt talking back. I've got a Metallica ringtone and a manchester storm wallpaper now :clap:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 18 May 2005, 18:12

Cool :) I've got a 3510 and I can do wallpapers too (not great quality, but wallpapers all the same) just never got round to it because I'd need to buy a data cable and Nokia don't seem to do an official one for that make :\
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)