Evenin To All

randomtask

RE: Evenin To All

Postby randomtask at 23 Mar 2005, 07:55

hey , as u know im new to tha forums and i just wanted to say hello....hello,,, :P

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 23 Mar 2005, 09:53

Hello, I replied to your RPG posts already :) where did you find out about the site from?

Welcome to HWT - sorry it has been dead recently, I've been busy skinning and stuff for Dawn of War, and if I don't post here then no-one else seems to :\
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

randomtask

Postby randomtask at 25 Mar 2005, 08:56

well i found this site on another site which i foun via google!
im a admin in a failin halo clan forum , so i know how it feels! :D

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 26 Mar 2005, 14:24

Yeah, people can be there at the start, but give it a few weeks or months and they give up and forget about things!
Part of my problem is that I always have such big ideas - an encyclopedia of GW fluff, an archive of Fan Fiction, an archive (now on my other site over at DoWFiles) of all of the canon/fluff based patterns for Dawn of War. All great ideas but something that I either don't have a way for other people to help with or which other people don't seem to have the interest to create :\ and then I end up without enough time to do them myself.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)