Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: *curses Aol*

Postby IBBoard at 03 Dec 2004, 10:04

Damn AOL and all of its crapness!
Our log hits for last month averaged at 27 per day. This morning, but 1am, we had 26 visitors because one damned AOL visitor viewed lots of pages and they showed up as lots of different visitors because AOL are stupid and can't give their users one single IP address :\ Every other ISP can manage it (pretty much, for the session at least) so why not AOL?!?

Now to think what to do with the excess log hits :\
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 25 May 2005, 08:33

I thought that in terms of agreement for becoming a member in HWT was a line about not cursing.Well the admin should add it if it isn't already there...If it is there[the line] then the admin has violated his own terms...[lol :lol: ]

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 25 May 2005, 11:50

Good point :D I'm going to say I can get away with it because this forum is for the over 13s and the Americans can get away with saying crap on TV (I'm sure I heard it more than once on Simpsons) Might actually have to go and change the ToS a little, because I think they're still the phpBB defaults on the whole.

Plus of all the things to swear about, the useless stupidity of AOL has to be one of them :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)