I Am Teh Drunk00rz

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

RE: I Am Teh Drunk00rz

Postby TGSC at 25 Nov 2004, 15:24

Woah, fancy dress hall pub crawl last night, everyone was drinking bottles of reef or whatever apart from me who kept fighting to the bar for 10 mns, getting a pint of guinness then finding out I've got 5mins to drink it in. :blink:

I was also forced to drink Castlemaine (it was £1 a pint). I was planning on saving money to go out when I got home this weekend but I ended up spending almost all the money I had saved up (about £25!) and after having 5 pints (four guinness and one XXXX) in about hour and a half my stomach decided to relieve itself outside the York.

So I went back to halls, got cleaned up and went to the Leadmill, Jack and Coke, £1.50. Managed to tax a glo-stick off someone and one of the girls' bunny ears.

Good night was had by all though. Apart from the guy who got clocked out infront of me over a taxi :unsure: made sure he was alright tho

Drunken lectures the next day :clap:

now, whether to go to the hall bar tonight?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: I Am Teh Drunk00rz

Postby IBBoard at 26 Nov 2004, 08:36

These damned students :D although bunny ears and a glow-stick? :rolleyes:
Its bad when you get reduced to castlemain. We went to Walkabout (I think) in Reading a week or so ago to watch the England match, and I was forced on to Fosters because the only other alternative was Castlemain :blink:

I've never been noticible drunk for a lecture though - generally cos if I went out mid week I stayed at Mo's and didn't have a lecture til 11ish!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)