Retro Music

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

RE: Retro Music

Postby TGSC at 15 Nov 2004, 15:11

I've recorded my Now 1995 tape onto CD, retro to the extreme, N-trance, Bobby Brown, Imi Kamoze, The Outhere Brothers :clap:

I love it. Although I did waste a CD cos iTunes is gay and automatically puts a two second gap in between all the songs

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 15 Nov 2004, 19:43

I remember Nero and CD Creator used to put gaps in by default too - you had to disable it.

But cool :D was that other Now compilation we had (with Madness on it - the light blue one) on CD or tape? and do you have a clue where it is?
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 16 Nov 2004, 01:19

It was about now 38 or something, Madness - Lovestruck I think, it should be on tape somewhere in my room I think.

S'not nearly as good tho

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 16 Nov 2004, 19:19

I know the song, its the only one I can remember on that compilation! Just hadn't seen anything of it for a while.

Its always slightly strange when I hear the Bob Marley and ATB remix of Sun is Shining, cos I remember playing Rollercoaster Tycoon while listening to Rock FM (or Red Rose Rock FM as it probably was back then!)

Ahhhh, the joys of being 20 and feeling nostalgia and hating annoying little school kids :D
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 20 May 2005, 16:34

Being 20?How old are you now IBBoard?I'm only 16.

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 23 May 2005, 09:27

He's 20 now.

\|/ Post from old boards that I made in this thread

The Bob Marley remix is Sun is Shining - Bom Marley vs Funkster Deluxe by the way.

Music collection has got increasingly retro, I've got a woodstock playlist on my iTunes now with some classic stuff on it, Led Zep, Procol Harum, Moody Blues, Doors, Jefferson Airplane, great stuff.

Also saw thisin virgin in town for about a tenner I think. I like the fact that each disc can only squeeze 11-12 tracks on.

Along with Good Morning vietnam (not the soundtrack) a 60's/70's compilation, I was quite tempted to spend some money and check out some new bands.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 23 May 2005, 10:36

Yeah, I'm 20, approaching 21 in a couple of months - but even just being 20 now I still hate the school kids who think being obnoxious brats is cool :D

As for the compilation, TGSC, yeah, I can imagine Prog Rock would have a problem with lots of songs on a disk :D Think I might have heard of half-ish of those bands.