Medal Of Honour: More High Quality Barginage

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

RE: Medal Of Honour: More High Quality Barginage

Postby TGSC at 30 Aug 2004, 21:33

Courtesy of our local Game store I purchased Medal of Honour: Allied Assault - Warchest (Allied Assault plus the breakthrough and spearhead expansion packs) for the sum of 19.97 of your finest english pounds - a total of 50 single player missions and 30 multiplayer maps, including a multiplayer game type called liberation which is like a game I used to play as a kid, 2 teams, one has a jail and when a member of the other team is caught (in this case killed) they are locked in "jail" until another teammate can liberate them. The game ends when one side has no free players

time to free europe :clap:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Medal Of Honour: More High Quality Barginage

Postby IBBoard at 31 Aug 2004, 12:34

Cool - what game had the liberation-thingy? not one I remember playing. I might need some more games in a while - I've got GWs Final Liberation (not really started it yet), Dungeon Keeper 2 (me and Abi were playing over the weekend - great game!) and that Painkiller that dad borrowed from work (which I've not installed or played yet, but its supposed to be great).

I probably just don't play games enough!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)