I Like Europe

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

RE: I Like Europe

Postby TGSC at 27 Aug 2004, 11:00

Came back yesterday from Amsterdam (family holiday ok? <_< ) And While I was browsing in the music shop at schippol airport I saw K's choice - Ten Years of for €9.99, about £7 :D I got coccoon crash and paradise in me for a toltal of about £11 in Belgium last year but they're really hard to get over here

well pleased

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 30 Aug 2004, 15:36

Cool, more K's Choice :)
Obviously our tastes in music are so popular with the british - but I remember when I was in Germany with college that all of the CDs seemed cheap (generally the same price as over here, but in euros!) Strange how much we let ourselves get ripped off just cos they've got that little extra bit of ferry ride.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Logan_Grimnar

Postby Logan_Grimnar at 05 Sep 2004, 18:54

Yeah evrything is so much cheaper on the continent. I went to benidorm 4 a week with my mates and i spent £350. That's including all my food and drink (lots of drink, out till early hours every night :P ) and souvenirs. If I bought evrything i bought from there over here it would have cost me at least £500 guaranteed.

average sorta prices over there :

DVDs : £8
budweiser : £2
full english breakfast : £3
arcade games : 30p per play

i could go on, but i cant be bothered :P, needless to say its well cheaper in europe than in britain