Storm Of Chaos Campaign

Anny

RE: Storm Of Chaos Campaign

Postby Anny at 18 Jul 2004, 15:09

Just Wondering...anyone taking part in the Storm of Chaos Campaign this Summer? If so what Army/Armies will you be using?

I personally will be using Lizardmen for smaller games, and my 3000pt Beardy Blood Dragons (Did I mention I have every Magic Banner available to them? :D) for any larger (Up to about 3000pts)

Bap

Postby Bap at 18 Jul 2004, 15:56

Nope.

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 19 Jul 2004, 09:20

I've not got a clue how to play 6th edition, I dont even know whether I still want to game or just paint

Bap

Postby Bap at 23 Jul 2004, 17:25

TGSC wrote:I've not got a clue how to play 6th edition, I dont even know whether I still want to game or just paint

I have to admit I'm begging to lose intrest in gaming now.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 24 Jul 2004, 15:05

I want to get back into gaming (whenever the damned Reading gaming club want to reply to my email) but not WH - I'm more into 40K now. Like TGSC I've not played 6th ed - I didn't see the point in buying a completely different rulebook for the amount I used to play. Hopefully the changes from 3rd to 40th ed 40K shouldn't be too much (kinda like the 4th to 5th WH)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Anny

Postby Anny at 25 Jul 2004, 19:12

The changes from 3rd to 4th 40k...I read you can either buy the new rulebook, or you can download changes...I've already read through the assualt and tank rules...got to say not sure i like the assault rules that much. The tank rules are good though, weapons in 2 catergories, Offensive and Defensive if i recall correctly.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 26 Jul 2004, 21:13

Yeah, the tank rules I've seen are good. The assault rules seem to make things a little too vicious to me - assaults seemed OK as they were. But it'll probably be a computerised version of the change from 4th to 5th edition WH (High Elves and Goblins to Brettonian and Lizardmen) where they released something in WD that listed all of the changes.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)