Hi

black templar

RE: Hi

Postby black templar at 20 Mar 2004, 04:16

Hi.I play warhammer 40,000. :D i have played for 2 years.i collect black templar space marines. :clap:

"No pity!no remorse!no fear!"

black templars motto

black templar

Postby black templar at 20 Mar 2004, 04:20

black templar wrote:Hi.I play warhammer 40,000. :D i have played for 2 years.i collect black templar space marines. :clap:

"No pity!no remorse!no fear!"

black templars motto

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 05 Apr 2004, 14:00

*looks at second post*
okay, so four minutes after posting we have a member quoting part of their original message and leaving the second part outside the quote - interesting :D

Welcome. Sorry for the huge delay in replying, but I've been busy with groupwork projects for University that had to be handed in the week you joined and then I've not been near my computer for the past week.
I'll tell you the same as I've told the other members - watch out for Bap. He's the scary one with the gerbil obsession and the love of purple things :D Although it would require someone other than me to visit this board for you to hear anything from them :\
If you know anyone else who plays GW, tell them about the forums. We've had quite a few people join, but no one ever seems to stay long. People tend to drift away, don't start their own topics and then complain that there is nothing to talk about (yes, you Bap :P :D)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Bap

Postby Bap at 06 Apr 2004, 10:29

OI OI OI!! How dare you!!

Anyway Hey Black Templar Hows Life? :)

Welcome!

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 07 Apr 2004, 19:55

Bap wrote:OI OI OI!! How dare you!!...

How dare I what? :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)