Hi

Anny

RE: Hi

Postby Anny at 03 Jan 2004, 22:00

Hi...i'm a new n00b...i got a link to this site from IBboard's sig on SGN (not sure name they have on this)...i have been playing GW games for about 4 years...and my favourite game is Mordheim...so i intend to join the RPG...i also play 40k and Fantasy and warhammer roleplay. Anyway...this site looks good and i can't wait to join in the mordheim rpg! :D

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 04 Jan 2004, 19:04

IBBoard is The Emperor, he's the guy who runs the place. Nice to have some new people, pass the word around if you know anyone else.
I wouldn't hold you breath for any RPG's, they've been a work in progress for a while <_< dont know the current state

anyways, welcome :clap:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 04 Jan 2004, 20:10

yep, that would have been my sig :) I saw you'd registered and wondered whether you were the same person I'd seen on SGN
As for the RPG - I really should get it going :\ its been sat there for ages, and I ended up starting another project for an official website I was doing for a football club, then the club dropped me and I carried it on as a project in its own right. I might get back to the RPG in a while when I have time around exams and things (damnit, must revise!). My plan for it was really good, I just don't know how long it'll take to get completed :\
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Bap

Postby Bap at 04 Jan 2004, 22:21

The Emperor wrote:yep, that would have been my sig :) I saw you'd registered and wondered whether you were the same person I'd seen on SGN
As for the RPG - I really should get it going :\ its been sat there for ages, and I ended up starting another project for an official website I was doing for a football club, then the club dropped me and I carried it on as a project in its own right. I might get back to the RPG in a while when I have time around exams and things (damnit, must revise!). My plan for it was really good, I just don't know how long it'll take to get completed :\

Did I read that right?? You'r plan????

Anyway Welcome Anny :) Hope you enjoy a quiet life cause that's what you'll get hereunless you post :) Have a nice stay :)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 05 Jan 2004, 10:51

Bap wrote:Hope you enjoy a quiet life cause that's what you'll get hereunless you post :)

I keep starting new topics - look how many of them are started by me and last post by me - its just you, Horus and the vanishing hordes who are quiet :P
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Bap

Postby Bap at 05 Jan 2004, 14:09

Me quiet?????? That's the first I heared :P

Anny

Postby Anny at 05 Jan 2004, 19:20

Just a question...are any of you involved in gaming clubs? I am involved in sankey gaming club (Warrington). Its just that if anyone else is involved in a gaming club they might be going to a big gaming event thing in Crewe. just a question

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 05 Jan 2004, 20:41

nope, no gaming clubs for me - sometimes thought about going to the Thursday Night gaming at a store, but never got round to doing it!

Anny

Postby Anny at 06 Jan 2004, 17:21

You should join one. Its cool. At my gaming club it costs £1.50 and you get from 5-10pm on a sunday. Not bad. I know GW is much cheaper, but...hmmmm.need a good reason why a gaming club is better....hmmm...got one...You're not surrounded by ridiculously expensive prices (not a very good one) :P

black templar

Postby black templar at 20 Mar 2004, 02:50

hi.i play warhammer 40,000.i do not belong to a gaming club either.i do not go to gw stores much anyway so i can't play warhammer 40,000 there. :(