IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Kerrang! Student Union Tour

Postby IBBoard at 13 Oct 2003, 18:17

I went to the Kerrang! Student Union Tour on Saturday night at Manchester Met Students Union - bit odd, not quite as good as usual (its the same place as Rock Kitchen). The Kerrang night was full of the stereotyped people - real "I wanna be a goth" goths, min-Avrils and even one guy who looked like him out of Good Charlotte with the dodgy eyeliner (he even had the "Made" hoody!)
The freak show was quite good for the bits I saw - guy hammering a nail up his nose, then a screwdriver up the other nostril. He later jumped(!) onto a mat full of broken glass. They also had someone who had darts played into their back! Later on the guy with the nail and screwdriver had one of the "drinking hats" on (a helmet with a holder ontop for a can and a straw going down to his mouth) but the straw went in his nose and out his mouth before he sucked on it :D
An OK night, but could have done with less (stereotype) people and a dryer floor (it was even wetter than normal!)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)