IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Hello newbies

Postby IBBoard at 11 Aug 2002, 15:24

Hehehehe, we are all newbies at one time or other. The beating people as a newbie is fun, but unfortunately I can never win when I play anyone other than Horus.
Look on the bright side, only 35 more posts(ish) and you will be able to change your title :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Asdrubael Vect

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 11 Aug 2002, 20:18

yeah only 35.... back in the good old days of Titan Legions, and Blood Bowl (what a game lol!) I wasn't such a newbie lol! Heck I can still remember when to buy a Wahammer game still costed under £33 hehehe

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 12 Aug 2002, 19:02

Yeah, I've read about them - the good old days :D I think I started when Warhammer cost about £35 (and everything ended in ".99"), then it went up to £40 then now its £50. Damn that inflation!!
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 12 Aug 2002, 19:25

hehe, we started with WHFB4th (there up to 6th now) u got loadsa goblins, a card rocklobber and a card shamen

Asdrubael Vect

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 12 Aug 2002, 21:50

heheheh ahh well, no point looking back, only the future matters now, and where I'm going to get the funds to restart (god damm price increases!)

Mirridi

Postby Mirridi at 09 May 2003, 20:24

I wouldn't call myself a newb...I'm a vet off other boards.
I just wanted to seewhat you lot are like...

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 14 May 2003, 20:54

sorry for the delayed reply, but I've been busy with University work recently

But hello and welcome :) as I'm sure I've mentioned in another thread, we are all friendly here (all three of us who seem to post in the general areas :D). Although watch out for the one they call Bap, his fascination with purple and the phrase "how's life?" have lead the Grand Inquisitor's of the Emperor's own Daemon Hunters to suspect him of impurities of the soul and affiliation with the great evil of Slaanesh :D

Space marine

Postby Space marine at 12 Apr 2006, 13:51

Hi

---teehee--- :wink:

Previous