IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Red Dwarf

Postby IBBoard at 10 Sep 2001, 19:23

Has anyone ever watched or read Red Dwarf - Backwards.  I know they are slightly different, but there are still some similarities.
How odd must it be to live backwards.  I struggled to get my head around it at first, but then if you think of it our way round, and then reverse the events, it makes sense.
One question, what sort of warped mind comes up with this weird (but great) stiry lines?
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 12 Sep 2001, 19:23

I have just read a bit further in Backwards, and now it is really wierd.  Cat and Lister are now 15 physically, but about 50 chronoligically.  They then un-landed Starbug, and all of the parts returned to the ship.  This is getting wierder by the page.  Luckily they have eventually got out of the backwards planet, but they have now met Ace Rimmer.
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 15 Sep 2001, 18:36

i've got that book, very good builds on the TV version very well

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 15 Sep 2001, 20:07

I prefer the book, as it sticks to the title of the story more. The episode just isn't quite as good.  Then again, the exact book would have been difficult to televise.

Tech Priest Squeak

Postby Tech Priest Squeak at 16 Sep 2001, 20:36

of course you prefer the book, it lasts longer and more can happen without breaking the buget, i meant the the book takes the episode and builds apon it