IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Please Vote......

Postby IBBoard at 19 Aug 2002, 20:20

I'm sure you all realise that it is kinda dead around here. What we need is more members, and one way of doing that is by getting good ratings in a top-list. We are currently in a top-list, and the link has now returned. Please click on the link once each time you visit :) you then need to click on the link on the opened window. Once the theWarp.net toplist has loaded up, you can close it down and return to posting safe in the knowledge that HWT now has an extra vote :)
One thing I must ask though - is there a blue border around the voting image at the top of the page?
Last edited by IBBoard on 14 Jun 2006, 10:02, edited 1 time in total.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Asdrubael Vect

RE: Please Vote......

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 19 Aug 2002, 22:37

yes there is a blue border around it, and now off to vote...

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 27 Aug 2002, 17:27

Damnit, got to work out how to change the colour of that border.
And one further point - the list is reset either weekly or monthly, so you can go back and vote again
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Commissar Craig

Postby Commissar Craig at 12 May 2006, 00:08

I agree we need more members, this place is deader than the blood keep (chuckle chuckle). I'll be sure to vote :wink:.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 12 May 2006, 07:39

I do what I can, but most of my time is spent on either developing things like Dawn of War tools or the Rollcall app. We did have a busy period when Mel Danes and MadMaffMan were here texturing, but Mel is busy on a mod now and MadMaffMan has vanished.

No matter how dead the site gets, it'll never die. We're already five years old, so a lack of posting members isn't going to stop us :D

If you've got any suggestions, throw them in the Suggestions forum :)

TGSC
Sergeant
Sergeant
Progress to next rank:

37%

Postby TGSC at 16 May 2006, 13:51

The Vote for Hive World Terra on the Warvault toplist link doesn't work, it throws me a error 404

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 16 May 2006, 16:14

Yeah, known issue - Warvault was hacked/lost all of its files in a freak accident. Check out the HWT News page

They did have a problem for the past week or so where people were allowed multiple votes from one IP, so I guess this has fixed that problem for them :D They are getting it all back up and running, but v2 is going to get a bit of a revamp.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 14 Jun 2006, 10:02

The old version of Warvault is now available again, so voting can continue and will now count again!

It's only a temporary solution, and a new version of Warvault is in the pipeline, but for now it's back to the old system, so vote, vote VOTE!

Thank You :)