Hello

Asdrubael Vect

RE: Hello

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 10 Aug 2002, 21:17

Well I used to play about 3 years ago, had several armies/games, my favourites were Gorkamorka and 40K, just before I quit I started my Dark Eldar Force (allmost as soon as they were released!), I'm starting again, I just need to check some stuff:

Have the rules changed again in 40K?

Have the prices increased alot in the last 3 years?

Anyone else collect Dark Eldar?

Asdrubael Vect

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 10 Aug 2002, 21:27

ok I just realized something stupid, I automatically signed up with the name I use at Gaming Message Boards, can I possibly change my name to:

Asdrubael Vect

*note he is a Dark Eldar Lord from what I remember of my old army!

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 10 Aug 2002, 21:43

Welcome to the board, you will notice the guards now blocking your only exit.

:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

:P

NEways...

The rules for 40k havent changed since dark eldar were released (3rd edition?)

I'm sorry to say the prices have increasd although how much for 40k models I can't quite remember

It may be possible to change your name, I'll look into it

again welcome, and feel free to invite any more potential victims...I mean luckless fools...errr...ah, members! :)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 10 Aug 2002, 21:54

As Horus said, Welcome.
Dark Eldar are (as far as I know) a 3rd edition army, and so other than some minor changes as rules tweeks, 40K is basically the same as when you left.
Model prices have gone up recently (as in the last 6 months I think). Metal sergeants are now £4, as are heavy weapons troopers, if that is any help. Just check out the GW store for the newest prices.

As for changing your name, it may be easily possible, or it may involve installing a modification for the board. Either way it will be looked into asap :)

Remember: don't feed Horus after midnight. And as for water - boy, you just don't wanna know :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Asdrubael Vect

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 10 Aug 2002, 22:11

hehehe I will do as soon as I see some of my friends I'll direct them over here lol! Yeah I just checked their website, its gonna gost me a fair amount to get going again lol! Wish I hadnt given most of my scenery away lol! Anyways if anyones interested the models I kept (ie didnt sell) were my best Dark Eldar Models, Complete Blood Angels Army and a few of my Gorkamorka units. I'm still sorting the models out now, but my dark Eldar Force is this as it stands (minus wargear)

[B]20 * Warriors
5 * Reaver Jet Bikes
1 * Raider
6 * Incubi
1 * Archon Lord
5 * Wyches
1 * Talos
5 * Scourges
1 * Grav Tank (completely modified - when I get a webcam I'll post some pics lol!)

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 11 Aug 2002, 15:02

Asdrubael Vect wrote:ok I just realized something stupid, I automatically signed up with the name I use at Gaming Message Boards, can I possibly change my name to:

Asdrubael Vect

Your username is now Asdrubael Vect (as you may have noticed) and you have your old password still. Ignore the Personal Message I sent.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 11 Aug 2002, 15:12

Warmaster Horus wrote:
Asdrubael Vect wrote:ok I just realized something stupid, I automatically signed up with the name I use at Gaming Message Boards, can I possibly change my name to:

Asdrubael Vect

Your username is now Asdrubael Vect (as you may have noticed) and you have your old password still. Ignore the Personal Message I sent.

Yeah, he's daft, he set up[ a new account for you to use and then wanted to mess around from there. Instead I just went in and changed all of your details manually. Much better results as you keep your old posts :) and password :)
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Bap

Postby Bap at 12 Aug 2002, 09:47

Hey Welcome :D
How's Life??

Asdrubael Vect

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 12 Aug 2002, 18:12

life was good until about 12pm GMT when I paid for my holiday at Christmas, goddamit my life would be alot easier if I actually enjoyed parting with money, seems like everyone wants it now lol! How're you!

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 12 Aug 2002, 18:33

I feel I must warn you now - beware of Bap, he has an addiction to saying "How's life?" :D
Oh, plus he has an unhealthy fixation with Purple.
The Inquis Hereticus will be visiting him shortly on suspicion of aliegences with the Unseen Power known as Slaanesh.

Asdrubael Vect

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 12 Aug 2002, 20:36

The Emperor wrote:I feel I must warn you now - beware of Bap, he has an addiction to saying "How's life?" :D
The Inquis Hereticus will be visiting him shortly on suspicion of aliegences with the Unseen Power known as Slaanesh.

hehehe Chaos, I considered them for a while after I got bored of my Blood Angles, then they released Dark Eldar, mand thos guys are twisted... guess I found an army with something in common with me...

Bap

Postby Bap at 14 Aug 2002, 10:11

The Emperor wrote:I feel I must warn you now - beware of Bap, he has an addiction to saying "How's life?" :D

Hey im not turning into a Hermaphrodite!!!
I am true to one god and one god only!!
Hail the Horned Rat!!!!!

Asdrubael Vect

Postby Asdrubael Vect at 14 Aug 2002, 17:23

just outta interest, you aren't the same Bap who used to be doing some sort of mod with a "Fleet Captain Munroe" at STGN (and one other message board) are you?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 14 Aug 2002, 18:38

I dunno whether he modded an RPG at STGN with Fleet Captain Munroe, but we did pick him up from STGN. I think they only have the one Bap (luckily :D lol j/k)

Bap

Postby Bap at 15 Aug 2002, 18:36

Yep that's me you used to play it??