Anyone in the UK want Alchemy Gothic jewellery?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Anyone in the UK want Alchemy Gothic jewellery?

Postby IBBoard at 11 Oct 2009, 18:54

My wife is starting a small business selling Alchemy Gothic jewellery in the UK. She currently has an eBay shop with her Alchemy Gothic items on it. There are some very nice items there, including the Coeur Sauvage Necklace, the Death of a Vampire necklace and the dual-coloured Chemical Wedding necklace.

If anyone likes the Alchemy Gothic jewellery then her rates are very competitive, especially compared to the majority of eBay sellers who sell at full RRP with postage on top. Postage is free in the UK.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: Anyone in the UK want Alchemy Gothic jewellery?

Postby IBBoard at 24 Oct 2009, 11:05

Time for an update on this - partly as an explanation of what I've been up to recently (and why there wasn't as many WarFoundry updates as I'd hoped) and partly to update the links.

The Alchemy Gothic jewelry is now moving from eBay to its own domain - GlitterGoth.co.uk. The stock has increased and now includes earrings. Postage rates should also now be available to other countries outside the UK.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)