Hello

Lucus009
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

46%

Hello

Postby Lucus009 at 20 Sep 2008, 10:32

I got a virus in the beginning of summer and just a month ago got my computer working again. I've lost all my work on the RollCall thing, I was wondering if you wanted me to continue. I was in a bit of a pickle, with the whole exarch thing, but I thought of something before my computer took a crap on me, lol. I'm sorry I never told you, you probably think I gave up :), but I was so frustrated with computers I never bothered to get back on one for awhile. I'm sorry it's taken this long to get back with on that. If you need any help with the WarForge thing I'll help anyway I can, won't be to helpful can't even get that rollcall thing down, lol.
Eldar

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: Hello

Postby IBBoard at 21 Sep 2008, 10:43

Good Anti-Virus is always important, as is being careful with email attachments and websites. Glad you got things rebuilt again.

In terms of Rollcall, if you want to continue and update/create files for it then you're welcome to. I'll gladly host them and people do still appear to use the app so I'm sure they'll appreciate it.

In terms of WarFoundry, as I mentioned in the other thread there's no deadline for release at the moment. Once I clarify a couple more things (like how we'll record requirements in the data files) then I'll release some documentation on it and you can start making files and seeing what needs improving in the documentation.

Thanks, and welcome back.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)