Help me?

Ravage777
4th Year Cadet
4th Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

15%

Help me?

Postby Ravage777 at 11 May 2008, 20:09

I have recieved a personall message from somebody and i cant open it.
How do i open the personal message.
It wants me to download something if i pick extract cvs or something like that but theres three extrac options.
I dont want to download an extraction tool i cant even use.
I just need to open the private message.(assuming i didnt accidentally erase it somehow trying to open it allready)
Somebody please tell me how to do this. :?

Sincerely
Ravage777

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Re: Help me?

Postby stfas at 11 May 2008, 20:51

theres a "User Control Panel" button at the top, and there is a "((number) new messages)" next to it, and you open a message by left pressing it

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Re: Help me?

Postby IBBoard at 12 May 2008, 19:20

As stfas said, there's a "X new messages" link at the top of the page that takes you straight to your user control panel. Click on that and you'll be in your inbox. Click on the subject of the message (just like you do to view topics from the forum list) and you'll see the message.

This is more Newbie chat though, so I'll move it now :)

Maybe I should add the underlines back to some of the links. I never like it stylistically as it looks a bit odd and draws too much attention to the links, but in some situations I guess it might be best to have the links more obviously visible than they currently are :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)