bluelizard1976
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

46%

Hello.

Postby bluelizard1976 at 30 Apr 2008, 10:26

Hello,

I just joined and thought I would introduce my self, I play and collect Tyranids, Tau and some Marines (Dark Angels). Also play a fair bit of Man o' War and dabble with Necromunda from time to time. Also I'm a huge WFRP fan.

I do have one question, I have just discovered Rollcall, Which is ideal as it saves me having to write down and add up all the the points for my 'nids, and have managed to write a file for them that works(mostly). Is it possible for an equipment that changes the stat line to do this automatically, have worked out how to adjust the save and movement when an equipment is chosen, just not anything else.

Any help would be great. :D
Last edited by bluelizard1976 on 01 May 2008, 09:45, edited 1 time in total.

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

Re: Hello.

Postby stfas at 30 Apr 2008, 15:02

i can't answer your question but i can say hello

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 30 Apr 2008, 18:39

Welcome to the forums. Sounds like an interesting collection of games. I remember the Man 'o War days, although I think I started as GW started to pull it or possibly even a little after it had actually been pulled. I've definitely read a good number of articles on it and thought it looked interesting as another thing you could add to a campaign :)

As far as Rollcall is concerned then the only stat that equipment can directly change is armour save. You can always give an equipment item its own stat line (intended for cavalry mounts) and use the +X options, so if you post a separate topic (so other people can find the question) I'll give you a bit more detail :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

bluelizard1976
New blood
New blood
Progress to next rank:

46%

Postby bluelizard1976 at 01 May 2008, 09:44

Hi

Thanks for that. Kinda guessed that would be the case. Not sure where to post the question so will put it general chat.

Man o' war spendid game, lots of paper work though! :)