We've been displaced.

Ciaphas
1st Year Cadet
1st Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

20%

We've been displaced.

Postby Ciaphas at 26 Sep 2007, 01:02

I've been meaning to register over here for ages, and the suspension of Hangar-8's weblease have forced me to do it.

:oops:

Anywho, toodle-oo to everyone out here!

I just hope IBB will be gracious enough to provide me with a refugee kit; blanket, canteen, lasgun.

stfas
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Progress to next rank:

85%

RE: We've been displaced.

Postby stfas at 26 Sep 2007, 05:32

suspension? im not english.. does that mean he killed of the site? i saw it was weird with something vortex.3v0.net/suspend.page

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: We've been displaced.

Postby IBBoard at 26 Sep 2007, 06:10

Suspension?

*checks Hangar-8's website*

Oooops, looks like someone forgot to pay the hosting bills!

Welcome to the site. I'm sure we can rustle up some supplies for a refugee kit ;)

Most of the badge and banner related things on Hangar-8's site would have gone in our "DoW Skinning" forum, but new topics can only be started by a select group of "DoW Skinners". I'll start a new topic for people to post their work in and I'll stick with the "split off from there" methodology. It might be a bit awkward but at the moment it keeps things controlled :)

This is kinda a welcome thread, which normally goes in Newbie, but since it's also a "Hangar-8's site is down" thread then I'll leave it here :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)