IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Limited edition dice with PCZone magazine

Postby IBBoard at 18 Nov 2006, 13:00

Took a wander in to town today and bought a copy of Linux Format magazine (I run Linux so the website development's easier). I also took a quick look at the PC Gaming mags (because I've still got Windows on the machine as well) and noticed PC Zone magazine are giving away free limited edition dice with the mag because of Mark of Chaos :D

The only example I can find so far is on eBay, but I can see people flogging off the dice on their own fairly soon!

They actually looked quite cool, if only the magazine wasn't £6 for the sake of the dice!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

MadMaffMan
Nob
Nob
Progress to next rank:

15%

RE: Limited edition dice with PCZone magazine

Postby MadMaffMan at 18 Nov 2006, 13:11

:shock:

For a moment there i thought 'dice' was an abbreviation for something, maybe a game or programme. Then i realised you meant actual dice....the six sided things. :lol:
"No Pity! No Remorse! No Beer!"

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Limited edition dice with PCZone magazine

Postby IBBoard at 18 Nov 2006, 15:53

Yup, six sided things you roll in Warhammer :D the PCZone ones are marbled with a Chaos symbol on one face (I'm guessing in place of 'one') and there's a set of four, but you get one. People are bound to take advantage of that, especially if they don't play TT and have no use for a dice :D
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)