i got photoshop lol

Kokuten

i got photoshop lol

Postby Kokuten at 19 Jun 2006, 01:38

Hey there, the name's Kokuten, I'm sortof new to Warhammer 40,000. I discovered it via the DoW game, It was fun, as hell, and I enjoyed the story and everything else. Recently though, I've discovered that I can customize my Marines further than just the paint job. I'm not much of a skinner, I can produce my own Badges and Banners(Still a little new to the quality part of it) and thats about it.

E: ... I've seemed to missplace my greeting, man I'm a dumbass...

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: i got photoshop lol

Postby IBBoard at 19 Jun 2006, 07:52

Welcome to the HWT forums, although this is probably more of a "Newbie Cadet Outpost" post ;)

If you've got some 40K-compatible badges and banners (e.g. nothing that breaches copyright or has obvious Real World likes like the badges of a country's armed forces) then feel free to submit them to Skins@HWT :)

As for 40K, yeah, it is a great story line. Some people complain that DoW doesn't do it justice and that it should be more like Table Top, but I think it's great as-is and that it takes an RTS look at the Universe instead.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)