Force Commander Mod

Space marine

Force Commander Mod

Postby Space marine at 07 Apr 2006, 11:10

What do you say to a mod that makes a Space Marine Force commander wear a helmet, and have a banner attatched to his backpack, like the sargeant? :?:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Force Commander Mod

Postby IBBoard at 07 Apr 2006, 11:20

Medes over at the RelicNews forums has already done a model of the Force Commander in a helmet. Telboy is also using the model in the next version of his Lamenters Campaign mod, although that seems to be delayed at the moment.

Adding a banner may be interesting, but I personally think he stands out enough already with his cape.

Moving to Sideline Games - Newbie Cadet Outpost is just for "I'm new and I don't understand...on the forum" or "hi, I'm new here" posts :)
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Space marine

Postby Space marine at 07 Apr 2006, 11:23

Moving to Sideline Games - Newbie Cadet Outpost is just for "I'm new and I don't understand...on the forum" or "hi, I'm new here" posts :)[/quote]

Oh, Sorry :oops:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 07 Apr 2006, 11:25

No problem :) just trying to keep everything in place so that more people can find it.
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Space marine

Postby Space marine at 07 Apr 2006, 16:30

I couldn't find the Commander mod. Do you have a more specific location I could find? :?:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 07 Apr 2006, 18:38

It's not an individual Mod, it's part of Medes' "Closer to Codex models" mod. The only problem is the Mod is meant more for developers than for your average user. It's more of a shared resource project than an actual 'Mod' in the normal sense. Or at least that's the understanding I have of it.