Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: Which armys do you have

Postby IBBoard at 10 May 2001, 19:36

I got some blood angels i got from a 2nd hand box of space marine
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Warmaster Horus

Postby Warmaster Horus at 10 May 2001, 19:39

bugger, supposed to be me

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 12 Oct 2001, 21:44

I actually have some Eldar.  I have painted them up as Saim-Hann.  There are 12 Troop Stands, 1 Base of Jetbikes, 1 Base of Warlocks and 2 New Falcons which I bought.  I have them all paintd, but I keep them in my display cabinet
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Simguinus
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

34%

Postby Simguinus at 07 Mar 2006, 10:08

*sound of creaking mental gears*

For Space Marine (2nd Endition):
Blood Angels (chapter) i.e every company in epic scale, plus 2 Land Speeder company, some Vindicators, Land Raider Company and 4 Warlord Titan Companies.

Eldar: also Saim-Hann, with two of their WindHosts.

Chaos: One of Each traitor legion company, all the Greater Daemons and Primarchs, two units of Daemon Engines and the Lord of Battle. assorted other stuff, like two Minotaur companies and two Slannesh cavalry companies.

2nd Ed Chaos: 1 Squad of Slaaneshi Jump Marines, Keeper of Secrets. 1 Squad of Death Guard Terminators, Great Unclean One, Chaos Magus. Army Champion riding Juggernaut of Khorne, 6 Fleshhounds, 8 Plaguebearers.

WFB
5th Edition Vampire Counts: Blood Dragons, approx 3000 points.
With enough converted Empire Reiksguard as Black Knights to field a Blood Dragon cavalry army...fear the twinkiness!
Ego Ordinis Mallei Inquisitor, per auctoritate Digamma, Decimatio, Duodecies, ultimum exterminatum planetae [insert here] cum extrema celeritate impero.

(roughly; 'I, Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, hereby authorise Death, Destruction, Doom, the total extermination of the planet "blah" with the most extreme and imperative speed.')

In a galaxy of a million worlds, what does the death of one matter?

Simguinus, Chief Historitor

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/p ... e_id=66353

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 07 Mar 2006, 10:16

Hmmmmmmmm, this was originally an Epic topic - I wonder where the mention of Epic went :D

Bit of a random mix with the 40K army - the only faction you're missing is Tzeentch! Blood Dragon cavalry sounds somewhat nasty too!

All I've got at the moment is Orks - about 2500pts by the time I assemble them all and get them painted. I've got a good amount of High Elves, plus some Dwarves and Empire from 4th/5th Edition as well, but they're back at my family's house and they've not been out for years.

Simguinus
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

34%

Postby Simguinus at 08 Mar 2006, 22:31

It was under the old 40K Chaos rules where the factions didn't apply to Chaos. Silly, but hey.

When they brought out the Grave Guard, I just had to. I'd been waiting for some decent Undead infantry with decent models for a LONG time, but they seemed determined to let Gary Morley loose onthings like Wights. *shudders* At the mo, the Blood Dragons are all in the loft, not doing anything, although I did use them to inflict a bloodless victory over a Dwarf army at Con two years back :lol:
Ego Ordinis Mallei Inquisitor, per auctoritate Digamma, Decimatio, Duodecies, ultimum exterminatum planetae [insert here] cum extrema celeritate impero.

(roughly; 'I, Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, hereby authorise Death, Destruction, Doom, the total extermination of the planet "blah" with the most extreme and imperative speed.')

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 09 Mar 2006, 08:55

I did always wonder about some of the Undead models - stylising them into the different Vampire Counts bloodlines was definately a good idea :)

As for Chaos, I guess they did go a little like that - I forgot how badly organised and irregular 2nd Edition was :D Never actually played it much. Managed to get 2nd hand 2nd Ed just before 3rd Ed came out :)

Simguinus
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

34%

Postby Simguinus at 12 Mar 2006, 17:36

Indeed, I only ever played one game with my Chaos 'undivided' army. It was against Space Marines and I trounced them. It was that rule about units of Daemons being psykers that did for them.