2nd Year Cadet
2nd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

80%

Re: What Warhammer race are you?

Postby X6x7x8 at 03 Oct 2007, 07:22

i did the other two tests i didn't do and got these results

"What Warhammer Army are you? (fantasy edition)"

Orks and Goblins - WAAAAAAAAGH! Another thing that hasn't changed between Fantasy and 40k. Orks just wanna have fun, and your shared psychic pool means you're not too bad at the whole magic-thing, even if it does make your heads explode occasionally.

42 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 470 times.
9% of people had this result.

"What race from the world of warhammer are you?"

You are a Daemon of Chaos. Your faith lies only with the Dark Gods, and you hate those who do not. It is by your might the weakling nations shall fall.

80 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 469 times.
15% of people had this result.

i'm sorry if i'm posrting to much but i love to share stuff thats worth like a thousand buck that i might have made 4 free! (don't think u can take advantage of me though) :ninja: :wninja: :evil: :twisted: :shock: :? :D :) :( :lol: :!: :cry: :oops: :roll: :twisted:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

RE: What Warhammer race are you?

Postby IBBoard at 03 Oct 2007, 17:52

One smilie for every three words? I think that's a new record. Please tone down the smilies ;)

As for posting, it's good that you want to post. If only we could encourage a few more people to post more...

Interesting test results - Wood Elves, Orcs (which someone seems unable to spell) and Daemon. Can't see too much of a common theme running through those. Then again I guess the tests aren't all that scientific.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Previous