IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

What Warhammer race are you?

Postby IBBoard at 19 Mar 2006, 12:34

I just found the test and took it. It seems like the races are Orcs, Khorne, Empire and an unknown. I tried to answer it in the way I'd fight my TT battles (if I took up a WH army instead of a 40K army) and got:

Orcs and Goblins
You are 56% Honorable, 85% Bloodthirsty, 18% Magic-minded, and 46% tactically-oriented!

Yay! Orks are great, and Orcs would be fun if I did TT :)

Take the test yourself: http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 2133434425 :)

Oh, and check out the 'how you compared' as well:

How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 44% on Honor
You scored higher than 96% on Bloodthirst
You scored higher than 6% on Magic Affinity
You scored higher than 13% on Tactics
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Simguinus
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

34%

RE: What Warhammer race are you?

Postby Simguinus at 19 Mar 2006, 21:04

Empire
You are 42% Honorable, 40% Bloodthirsty, 47% Magic-minded, and 82% tactically-oriented!

Given all the questions about honourable conduct, it seems likely the 'other' is Bretonnians...

You scored higher than 19% on Honor

You scored higher than 40% on Bloodthirst

You scored higher than 61% on Magic Affinity

You scored higher than 88% on Tactics
Ego Ordinis Mallei Inquisitor, per auctoritate Digamma, Decimatio, Duodecies, ultimum exterminatum planetae [insert here] cum extrema celeritate impero.

(roughly; 'I, Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, hereby authorise Death, Destruction, Doom, the total extermination of the planet "blah" with the most extreme and imperative speed.')

In a galaxy of a million worlds, what does the death of one matter?

Simguinus, Chief Historitor

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/p ... e_id=66353

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 20 Mar 2006, 09:05

No, I snagged it from a Brettonian forum and they were all saying Empire or Khorne. I looked through more of the responses later and the other was Wood Elves (all the magic/bow answers I guess)
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Simguinus
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

34%

Postby Simguinus at 21 Mar 2006, 09:04

Odd, the tone of a lot of those questions about ranged weapons and letting your enemy live felt like a particular type of Bretonnian army i.e pre-the Warhammer Armies for them.
Ego Ordinis Mallei Inquisitor, per auctoritate Digamma, Decimatio, Duodecies, ultimum exterminatum planetae [insert here] cum extrema celeritate impero.

(roughly; 'I, Ordo Malleus Inquisitor, hereby authorise Death, Destruction, Doom, the total extermination of the planet "blah" with the most extreme and imperative speed.')

In a galaxy of a million worlds, what does the death of one matter?

Simguinus, Chief Historitor

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/p ... e_id=66353

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 21 Mar 2006, 13:26

I guess the person put down Empire as honourable. There were a few more that were apparently better - on Quizilla with more armies in them. I'll go and track them down :)

*wanders off*

OK, so Quizilla turns up 375 when you search "warhammer army" :D I'll just thieve the links directly:

What race from the World of Warhammer are you? complete with blatantly obvious first questions :roll:
What Warhammer race are you? (with pictures) - this time sans quite so obvious questions
What Warhammer Army Are You? (fantasy edition) - obviously there's a 40K one by the same person somewhere. Again, kinda obvious on the questions.

I didn't bother with the first or third one, second one got:

You're Human. Whether you enjoy galloping on a quest for the Lady of the Lake or devote your life to Sigmar, you are a representative of light and goodness as well as some mild forms of corruption.

Why can't people make these things more generic and less guessable, like the original?

moregil

Postby moregil at 26 Oct 2006, 12:40

Don't know about the test..but I use High Elves, tactical speaking I would say, not honourable, use what ever advantage you have and take out the enemy fast before they realise how weak in combat you really are.

Hence laods of cavarly, magic and firepower........end result is either total win or total loss. Of course in a siege it is something different.

Oh does any one know why High and Dark ELves don't use catapults in sieges? Sounds daft to me?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 26 Oct 2006, 17:31

It's not on topic, but it's not their style. Elves are very much in for sleek design and swift attacks. Things like catapults are just too blunt and human for Elven style.

It'd be interesting to see how close you got to Elven if you took the test :)

Brewery Goblin

Postby Brewery Goblin at 28 Oct 2006, 22:30

My score on The What Warhammer Faction am I? Test:

Not quite sure about the test but here we go

Chaos Undevided
(You are 54% Honorable, 70% Bloodthirsty, 39% Magic-minded, and 61% tactically-oriented!)

I don't play Warhammer but if I did I would go for either Goblins or Skaven

SisterHelios
Guardsman (Decorated)
Guardsman (Decorated)
Progress to next rank:

15%

Postby SisterHelios at 29 Oct 2006, 03:48

For the Empire!
You scored higher than 98% on Honor

You scored higher than 73% on Bloodthirst

You scored higher than 2% on Magic Affinity

You scored higher than 3% on Tactics

Hehe,I have to admit I was trying for the Britonnian race..you'd think that with 98% Honor lol

And where is the 40k one I didn't see that test yet?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 30 Oct 2006, 18:52

There'll be one around somewhere, possibly on one of the many other sites :) Feel free to post another topic with it if you find a reasonable one :)

FeWolf

Postby FeWolf at 31 Dec 2006, 23:09

Khorne
You are 82% Honorable, 61% Bloodthirsty, 13% Magic-minded, and 38% tactically-oriented!
sounds good to me, but I play a Dwarf army, hmmm :evil:

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 01 Jan 2007, 00:28

Originally, when I was playing and it was 4th Edition, I started with High Elves, so my Orcs and Goblins would be way out for that :D

At least the Honourable was higher than the Bloodthirsty, which is right for Dwarves. Perhaps it doesn't cover all races (as a lot of the quizzes don't) and Khorne was closest for blood thirsty and honourable.

X6x7x8
2nd Year Cadet
2nd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

80%

Re: What Warhammer race are you?

Postby X6x7x8 at 03 Oct 2007, 07:01

Wood Elves
You are 53% Honorable, 43% Bloodthirsty, 72% Magic-minded, and 58% tactically-oriented!

i ussually play warhammer 40k dawn of war but i scored wood elves! trust me at first i thought that it was 40k so i tried for eldar.

X6x7x8
2nd Year Cadet
2nd Year Cadet
Progress to next rank:

80%

Re:

Postby X6x7x8 at 03 Oct 2007, 07:12

IBBoard wrote:I guess the person put down Empire as honourable. There were a few more that were apparently better - on Quizilla with more armies in them. I'll go and track them down :)

*wanders off*

OK, so Quizilla turns up 375 when you search "warhammer army" :D I'll just thieve the links directly:

What race from the World of Warhammer are you? complete with blatantly obvious first questions :roll:
What Warhammer race are you? (with pictures) - this time sans quite so obvious questions
What Warhammer Army Are You? (fantasy edition) - obviously there's a 40K one by the same person somewhere. Again, kinda obvious on the questions.

I didn't bother with the first or third one, second one got:

You're Human. Whether you enjoy galloping on a quest for the Lady of the Lake or devote your life to Sigmar, you are a representative of light and goodness as well as some mild forms of corruption.

i took the one with pictures and this is what i got

213 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 670 times.
32% of people had this result.

and i said i'd eat burgers for life!
but the movie one was ok monty python and the holy grail is on knights witch r human.
and i said i like purple! and i do (and the conclusion was very violent aswell.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 03 Oct 2007, 07:17

You're not supposed to try, you're supposed to answer normally and see what it turns out as ;)

Oh, and Wood Elves? Bah, hippy.

Next