Nice shop,nice novels

Librarian Rannos

Nice shop,nice novels

Postby Librarian Rannos at 05 Jun 2005, 00:59

There is a nice shop here in Greece that sells novels[including 40k novels] cheap and first hand.However the models are still expensive.Sadly I haven't found any shops in Athens that sell models second hand.Anyway if you're planing to buy novels here[at Athens] post a reply asking directions.

Librarian Rannos

RE: Nice shop,nice novels

Postby Librarian Rannos at 05 Jun 2005, 00:59

Anyone....?

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 05 Jun 2005, 12:08

Don't know how many of our members would be anywhere near Greece. Other than you I think one of the Dawn of War skinners is from Holland, but wasn't interested in the table top game, and then myself and TGSC are in Britain.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 09 Jun 2005, 12:31

Great....

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 14 Jun 2005, 08:41

Feel free to track down some more Greek gamers and invite them to join :) once I've perfected a few things on the website (got Skins@HWT working as fully as I want and upgrading the main HWT to the same newer code) then I'll see what I can do to attract more new members :) Suggestions are greatly welcomed!
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 14 Jun 2005, 10:10

Well I'm trying.Beware though:the 1st one doesn't know a thing about the actual game-only DoW.The other one has started witch hunters although he wants to convert to SM[they are really popular here].Therefore having that skinn of SM I proposed would be attractive...[see general chat-SM proposal for counting posts]