Help with a name

Which of the following names do you think is better for my new chapter?

Emperor's Blood
14%
Emperor's Diciples[if you know the correct spelling for diciples please post it]
86%

Total votes : 7

Librarian Rannos

RE: Help with a name

Postby Librarian Rannos at 19 Jul 2005, 09:41

Well...I'm back!Actually I'm taking a summer course 'cause next year I'm gonna finish high school so I have to study and the physics is a nightmare...math are so simple...anyway.Why not Ordo Consecro Imperartor[Ordo=order,Consecro=dedicated,Imperator=emperor].I like it.Or I could say CPK[Cleanse,Purge,Kill!!!!!!!!!!]Seriously now I really like the Ordo Consecro Imperator...And Sister Helios I suppose that you can excuse me for not being neither American nor British and therefore English is NOT my native language.However If you would like to post in greek-guess what-I don't have any problem.

IBBoard
Administrator, Commissar
Administrator
Commissar
Progress to next rank:

38%

Postby IBBoard at 19 Jul 2005, 10:33

Maybe you need a new poll if you're coming up with new names :D The only thing with some of these names is that they're turning into Ordo names which isn't quite right for the Space Marines - each chapter isn't an Ordo in it's own right, so the name ends up sounding like it might be a little too impressive.
Out now: Dawn of War Texture/Skin Downloads
At v0.1: WarFoundry (open source, cross-platform, multi-system army creation application)

Librarian Rannos

Postby Librarian Rannos at 20 Jul 2005, 09:59

I just thought a new one! I'm not sure if the spelling is correct though...
Lycons.Succesor chapter O f the Space wolves...And I'll make a new poll.

Previous